Toll-Free Number: 1800-425-0636 | Mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contribution Period & Benefit Period
Categories of Benefits
Employment Injury & Disablement
Temporary Disablement Benefit
Permanent Disablement Benefits
Enhanced Sickness Benefits
Extended Sickness Benefit
Super Speciality Treatment
ESI Scheme v/s Medical Insurance
Benefits for an IP who becomes Unemployed
Benefits for IPs who have Retired
Can the IPs avail more than One Cash Benefit at a Time
ESI Scheme implemented in entire 26 districts in Karnataka W.E.F.01-05-2016 vide Government of India, Ministry of Labour & Employment. Notification NO.S-38013/19/2016-SS.1, Dated: 28-04-2016.Employers coming under the purview of ESI ACT (engaging 10 or more employees) are requested to register their factories / Establishments / Hospitals / Educational Institutions / other units under the ESI Act 1948 immediately through online.For Registration, please visit www.esic.in or contact Toll Free No : 1800-425-0636.
ESI Act, Rules & Regulations
ESI Act 1948 (upto 01.06.10)
ESI Regulations 1950
ESI Rules 1950
Right to Information
Contact Details of CPIO
Instructions / Circulars / Orders
ESIC Staff Corner
Multi Media Gallery
IP / Employer Login
Welcome to ESIC
The overall administrative control in running the scheme in the State as a whole including the Six Sub Regions (Peenya, Bommasandra, Mysore, Mangalore, Hubli and Gulbarga ) rest with the
Regional Director, ESIC, Bangalore.
With a view to ensure effective administration by way of easy accessibility and early settlement of claims and grievances of employers and employees with reference to the activities connected with Insurance and benefits matters, the Joint Directors of the respective Sub Region exercise the powers delegated in this regard.
I am an EMPLOYER
Role of Employers
1. Result of Walk-in-Interview for Engagement of Senior Residents Full/Part Time Specialist (on contract basis), Part Time Homeopathy Physician and Pharmacist (on contract basis) held on 12-07-16 and 13-07-16 ESIC Hospital Peenya, Bangalore.
2. Walk-in-Interview for Engagement Homeopathy Physician Part Time Homeopathy Pharmacist on contract basis ESIC Hospital Peenya, Bangalore.
3. Walk-in-Interview for Engagement of Senior Resident on contract basis under 3 years residency scheme and Full Time Specialists/Part Time Specialists on contract basis in ESIC Hospital Peenya, Bangalore.
1. E-Tender notice for displaying of hoarding of the office of ESI Corporation, Regional Office, Karnataka Region at Bengaluru, on contractual basis for a period of one year (extendable thereafter) on competitive and DAVP rates.
2. Applications are invited from reputed Vendors / Co-Operative Societies / Traders / Suppliers / Service Providers for Registration to ESI Corporation, Regional office, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
3. Tender Notice for providing canteen services at ESICH Peenya, Bangalore.
4. Tender Notice for Printing & Supply of File covers/File Flaps/White Window Envelops in r/o ESIC Sub Regional Office Peenya, Bangalore.
5. E-Tender Notice for providing Repair and Maintenance (Civil and Electrical) services in the office of ESI Corporation, Regional Office, Karnataka Region at Bengaluru, all Branch offices and other buildings under its jurisdiction on contractual basis for a period of one year (extendable thereafter) under two bid system.
6. Re-Tender Notice for providing ambulance service at ESIC Hospital, Peenya, Bangalore.
7. Re-Tender for Annual Maintainance Contract (AMC) of Computer Systems, Networking Hardware, LAN, UPS & Other Peripherals located in ESI Offices, Hospitals, Colleges & Dispensaries all over the state of Karnataka.
I am an EMPLOYEE
How to claim benefits
Rights of Employee
I want to know about ESIC
ESI Map of Karnataka Region
List of Branch Offices
List of Tie-UP Hospitals
List of Dispensaries
Super Speciality Treatment
National Portal Useful Information
© Copyright 2013, ESIC. All rights reserved. | Disclaimer
Best viewed in Google CHROME browser