Toll-Free Number: 1800-425-0636 | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Contribution Period & Benefit Period
Categories of Benefits
Employment Injury & Disablement
Temporary Disablement Benefit
Permanent Disablement Benefits
Enhanced Sickness Benefits
Extended Sickness Benefit
Super Speciality Treatment
ESI Scheme v/s Medical Insurance
Benefits for an IP who becomes Unemployed
Benefits for IPs who have Retired
Can the IPs avail more than One Cash Benefit at a Time
ESI Scheme has been extended to the entire Karnataka State. Employers coming under the purview of ESI ACT (engaging 10 or more employees) are requested to register their factories / Establishments / Hospitals / Educational Institutions / other units under the ESI Act 1948 immediately through online.For Registration, please visit www.esic.in or contact Toll Free No : 1800-425-0636.
ESIC Staff Corner
Instructions / Circulars for Public
Multi Media Gallery
1. Change in Due date for payment of Contribution
2. Enhancement of Wage Ceiling limit.
3. Rate of Contribution in newly implemented areas.
4. Extension of ESI Scheme to remaining 4 districts of Karnataka.
5. Extension of ESI Scheme to entire 26 districts of Karnataka.
© Copyright 2013, ESIC. All rights reserved. | Disclaimer
Best viewed in Google CHROME browser